Hemos regresado al trabajo de nuestro viaje a Londres! Y nos gustaría compartir con ustedes diseños que llamaron nuestra atención y que podemos utilizar en nuestros proyectos de diseño de interiores aquí en Marbella.
Nos encantó el diseño de estos radiadores con colores tan interesantes y opciones de formas. Estos radiadores pueden ser hechos a medida y pintados a cualquier color Ral.
Fue genial ver Actiu Office Furniture en la exposición y sus muebles que hemos utilizado en uno de nuestros proyectos de diseño de oficina en Gibraltar.
Este pavimento añade un toque de lujo al diseño de suelo de madera.
Estas enormes puertas son aún más impresionantes en la vida real. Son perfectas para una villa con diseño moderno.
Disco-ducha!! Ducha empotrada con luz LED y cambio de colores y baño de diseño, nos encanta!
Arug isn’t only for winter. With numerous cutting edge insides currently gloating wooden, stone or tiled deck, they have turned into multi year-round need. Gone are the days when Britain was covered one end to the other; you just need to take a gander at the battle looked via Carpetright – which this week reported it was cutting out around 300 employments and closing another 81 shops – to find in which course our heads have been turned.
Another mat does numerous employments; from adding warmth to tying down a room, also offering shading and surface. What’s more, regardless of whether your taste is for rich example or a pared-back Scandi stylish, there are various spring updates to convey your home’s carpet presenting to-date.
From floor to wall
Another developing pattern, says Mehydene, is for proclamation carpets that hold tight the divider – Moroccan Boucherouites, with their blend of vintage materials and prints, make great hangings.
Build your own
In the event that you comprehend what you need however are experiencing difficulty discovering it, attempt an online carpet building administration. Crucial Trading (crucial-trading.com), which spends significant time in seagrass, sisal, jute and fleece carpets, offers a ‘mat developer’ benefit that enables you to indicate the size, material and weave of your floor covering, and include a fringe in a selection of materials and hues.
For a definitive in occasional ground surface, a few organizations are delivering indoor/open air floor coverings that can be left in the garden – a brisk and simple approach to spruce up a worn out deck or sketchy grass.
Tips for choosing a rug
- Go extensive: Avoid having a dismal little floor covering gliding amidst the room. Try not to be threatened by scale: the reason for a floor covering is to make effect and intrigue, and a mat that is lost in a room won’t accomplish either.
- Layer up: Layering mats or having various carpets in a single room is a decent method to approach covering the floor, and gives the eye a chance to movement. You can layer or position the mats in various ways and suit odd room shapes, as well.
- Spend versus, spare: Opt for moderate (and cleanable) mats in high-movement territories and rooms where nourishment will be devoured, and put resources into a more costly fleece floor covering for the parlor or main room.
- On-incline hues: The excellence of carpets is that they don’t have to ‘go’ with your shading plan; truth be told, it’s ideal that they are not matchy-matchy with whatever is left of the room, so you can utilize a floor covering to infuse a hit of shading and example. There has been an upsurge in demands for conflicting red, pink and orange, and naval force, which functions admirably with different hues.
At Pulse Design & Build we regularly work on projects which simply require a “face lift” or “freshening up” to make the home desirable in order to get that sale!
Here are my top tips;
1. Get rid of the clutter.
Before – Two bedroom apartment Puerto Banus
After – Two bedroom apartment Puerto Banus
2. Layer and modernize your lighting
Every room’s first lighting layer is the “general” lighting. The old standard method is to install a single central pendant light. Instead, install down lights and even a perimeter bulkhead with dimmable LED strip as we did here in our Campanes de Golf project. The apartment didn’t have that much natural light so we set out to create the effect of having more. See the before and after photos below;
Before – Two bedroom apartment Benahavis
After – Two bedroom apartment Benahavis
3. Paint the walls a light neutral color
Don’t be tempted to paint the walls in bright, bold or dark colors. These will add too much personality to the space. Instead choose a light, warm and neutral color.
1. Sail away. Notwithstanding including shade, a sail can change a conventional open air region into an all the more intriguing looking space. Pick a sail shading that works with your home; dodge brilliant hues that will blur rapidly in the cruel sun. Search rather for tones that tie in with whatever remains of your scene. This dim sail works flawlessly with the solid open air chimney on this Auckland, New Zealand, deck.
2. Wrench out a shade. For greater adaptability, and with whimsical climate to fight with, amid the mid year months, a retractable waterproof canopy is the best alternative. You can focus on your night supper in the open air, regardless of whether the climate looks somewhat far fetched, and make a cool and welcoming outside territory amid the day while as yet having a zone that is light and brilliant for engaging.
3. Blinds Move down a visually impaired. Haven your deck from the sun’s warmth with a sun oriented shade that can be effortlessly pulled here and there on a roller. These are especially useful for assurance from the hot westerly sun toward the evening, yet they can be left open amid whatever remains of the day to give you a chance to appreciate sees.
4. Slide out a wire shade. Known as a slide wire shade, the shade texture slides along steel links, similarly as a Roman visually impaired. You can modify the texture to open up at only one end to the sun, or open the entire thing utilizing a post to slide the texture over. This is an extraordinary alternative on the off chance that you need to have boundless choices for sun introduction or scope.
5. Green it up. Plants are a practical method to make shade, and they have the additional advantage of making an exquisite light quality underneath their foliage. A rough structure, for example, this steel cross section can be relaxed with plants prepared to climb overhead.
Modern water fountains and water features add an air of sophistication to a garden. They act as a focal point with a soothing water flow sound. A contemporary and the sleek design will make them the centerpiece of the landscape. Bold designs will draw attention and your surroundings will look more unique and one of a kind.
We can’t wait! Every year the Pulse Design and Build team make a trip to London to see one of the best annual design exhibitions in Europe.
This year the design exhibition takes place from the 19th until 22nd September 2018.
Visiting the exhibition is not only fun but also it is an important and valuable part of learning and discovering new interior design and building innovations. We have to keep up with “what’s new” in our industry so we can offer our clients the very best options.
See who is exhibiting this year, https://www.100percentdesign.co.uk/